Next Level 3D Packaging Design, Brought to Life in KeyShot.
The 3D Visualization Software for Package Designers
Reduce time to market
Collaborate with multiple teams
Build and manage configurations
KeyShot makes every part of your packaging workflow better, from idea to approval.
Import Your 3D Model
KeyShot imports the widest variety of 3D files and includes free plugins for some of the most popular.
Apply Real World Materials and Labels
Share, decide, and approve CMF sooner
An interactive package design experience
Publish photoreal renderings, animations, and web visuals
KeyShot Features for Packaging
KeyShot features for packaging include:
- Widest 3D Import Support: Import from the most popular 3D software with support for over 60 different file formats.
- Drag and Drop Materials: Easily drag and drop from a variety of real-world packaging materials.
- Studios and Colorways: Use multi-materials and Model Sets with Studios to view various packaging configurations and lighting environments.
- Real-time Animation: Full interaction with camera, lighting and materials during animation setup and playback.
- Product Configurator: Generate a product configurator to embed on your website.
- Mobile/Web Content Export: Export interactive spherical web visuals or GLB and USDZ for both web and mobile viewing.
- Label Materials: Apply different materials to your labels, even reflective or film materials.
- Advanced Material Editing: Create your own layered materials with KeyShot Material Editor.
- Advanced Geometry Editing: Split surfaces, optimize meshes, unwrap UVs and more with Geometry Tools.
- Image Editing: Apply advanced image adjustments like bloom, vignette, or chromatic aberration.
- VR Capability: Take viewing and interaction to the next level with one-click from KeyShot to KeyVR.